HCL Technologies Limited Walk In Interview 2023.HCL Technologies Limited Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can send Your Resume HCL Technologies is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Noida. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise. Originally a research and development division of HCL, it emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL entered into the software services business.
- Post Name: Service desk
- Qualification: Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate
- Experienced: 0-3 years
- Salary:₹ 2,25,000 – 3,25,000 P.A.
Job Description: Greeting With HCL Technologies Limited !!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Chennai
- Post of date:25/01/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face To Face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
HCL Tech Nagpur is organizing a walk-in recruitment drive on January 30th. Please find the company profile and other relevant details below.
Walk-in drive details
- Date: Monday, January 30th 2023
- Time: 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Venue: HCL IT CITY Lucknow
- Address: Plot no. 5, Sector-12, MIHAN SEZ, Nagpur, Maharashtra, India-441108.
Position: Service desk
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Qualification: Any graduate
Marks in class XII: 60% or more
Marks in graduation: 60% or more
Job description and requirements
- Provide hardware, software or network problem resolutions via telephone, e-mail or chat for HCLTechs global customers.
- Extend L1/L2 support through ITIL processes.
- Work on ITSM ticketing tools such as Remedy, HP Service Center, Peregrine Service Center, etc.
- Maintain ownership of incidents, ensure status update, and offer resolution according to SLAs.
- Should have excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be comfortable with rotational 24/7 shift timing.
All the best!*Applicants who have attended previous recruitment drives and those who are not meeting the eligibility criteria, will not be entertained.
P.S. all relevant COVID-19 safety protocols will be adhered to.
Attendees are required to wear a mask, and maintain social distancing guidelines.
Candidates are also required to carry their COVID-19 vaccination certificate.
,Team – HCLTech