Amazon Walk In Interview 2023 . Amazon Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
- Post Name: Content Writers
- Qualification: Any graduate/ Any Postgraduate
- Experienced: 0 to 03 years
- Salary: ₹ 2.5-3.75 Lacs P.A.
- Openings 50
Job Description: Greeting From Amazon !!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Chennai,Tamil Nadu
- Post of date:21/08/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Please walk-in for an interview for the role of Content Writer for Amazon between Aug 21 to Aug 25, 2023
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt. Ltd
Ground Floor, Building No. H03, Avance Business Hub, Phoenix Infocity Private Limited, IT/ITES SEZ, Survey No 30(P), 34(P), 35(P) & 38(P), Gachibowli Village, Serilingampally Mandal, Hyderabad, Telangana – 500081 India.
Walk-in Interview Date: 22nd to 25th Aug, 2023(Monday to Friday)
Walk-in Interview Time: 10.00 AM to 3.00 PM
Job Location: Chennai & Hyderabad
Experience Range: 0 to 2 Years
- Candidates with freelance writing or internship experience are also welcome to apply for this role
- Freshers from any stream with strong written and oral fluency in English are preferred
- Candidates with a notice period of 0-15 days are preferred.
- Freshers with provisional certificates can also apply
Note: This is a FTC (Fixed term contract) role for a period of 12 months and will converted/extended based on performance and business requirements.
- Work on various writing work types to train generative AI models.
- Some examples of work types you might work on:
- Rank a series of responses that were produced by an AI model.
- Based on a given topic, write a short story about that topic.
- Assess whether a piece of text produced by an AI model is factually accurate or not.
- Research and verify content quality based on Content Guidelines. Approve or reject contents based on pre-defined guidelines and explain logical reasoning behind approve/reject decision.
Meal Voucher/Transportation/Over-time pay out/night shift allowance/medical insurance
Relocation benefit will be provided for candidates who are relocating outside 250kms from the work base location.
Note: Candidates should be flexible to work in rotational shifts if required.
Please carry hard copy of below documents (Mandatory):
- Govt ID Aadhar and PAN card
- Copy of the most updated Resume
- Educational Document: Xerox Copy of consolidated mark sheet or provisional certificate or degree certificate
- Copy of experience or Relieving Certificate is mandatory for experienced candidates
Please ignore this email if you have attended the interview for this role within last 6 months