HDFC Bank Ltd Walk In Interview 2023 .HDFC Bank Ltd Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.HDFC Bank Ltd was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd. The Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995. Today the Bank has a nationwide network of over 2000 branches and 5624 ATMs spread over 996 towns and cities across India.
- Post Name: Virtual Relationship Manager
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experienced:0-5 years
Job description: Greeting form HDFC Bank Ltd !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Kolkata
- Post of date:08/02/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Walk-in Interview Details
Walk in Recruitment Drive on 10th Feb 2023
Venue: HDFC Bank Ltd, 8 N.S Road, Gillander House, Dalhousie, Kolkata – 700001, Block F 4th floor
HR Contact Person: Mitika Wadhawan
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To engage regularly with the customers as defined by the contact policy and provide a Consistent & a Superior Digital Experience. Ensuring that customers get world-class services and their needs are understood and met through financial products that the Bank has to offer.
- To enhance Customer Relationship & while doing so, Educate, Encourage & Induce the customers to use the Digital mediums for their banking transactions/ needs, while keeping a “window” to talk to the bank whenever customer needs.
- Plan monthly/ weekly/ daily contacts for the team of VRMs basis the contact policy & track implementation of the interaction plan. Effective planning & implementation of event based trigger, birthday calls, campaign calls and other defined objectives for customer contacts. Ensure that VRMs offers highest quality of service to the customers and meets expected Service Quality standard by educating the customers to use the Digital Banking mediums for their banking transactions / needs. This is measured iva call evaluations and Sup Reviews To review contact attempts versus successful contacts and analyze reasons for non-contactable customers. Ensure VRMs make regular contact with customers for service as well as business updates. Adequate logging of complaints, Reviewing & Resolving all complaints received (VRM, self, branch, other units) within the stipulated TAT Monitor all complaints received and ensure that they are closed within TAT Improve customer communication on closures Check with customers if the process of complaint has been managed well Preventive complaint management Asking for feedback from customers, who are not complaining Discussing with staff the importance of getting feedback from customers on a regular basis Periodic review of customer base i.e. Contractibility, Eligibility, Product penetration & profitability. Take appropriate action to activate every customer / improve the product penetration & profitability of the customer to become a Primary Banker for the customer. Carry out VoC to assess strengths and to ascertain possible improvement areas of the VRMs basis customer feedback. Take appropriate action- reward the VRM for appreciations/ corrective actions as required.
Perks and Benefits : Bank employee benefits
Fixed shift timings – 09:30 AM – 06:30 PM
6 day working (Every 2nd & 4th Saturday weekly off)
- English, Hindi and Bengali are mandatory languages
- Minimum qualification Graduation is Mandatory, highest qualification should be full time only.