MIOT International Walk In Interview 2023.The MIOT International Hospital, is a multi-specialty hospital in Manapakkam, Chennai, India. It is a specialty hospital in the field of joint replacement surgeries, Interventional Cardiology, orthopaedics and trauma. the hospital has become a multi-speciality one dealing with thoracic and cardiovascular care, cardiology, nephrology, neurosurgery, oncology and radiation oncology, hip-replacement surgery, knee replacement, accident surgery, plastic surgery, craniofacial and cosmetic surgery, paediatrics, and obstetrics.
- Post Name: Clinical Research Coordinator
- Qualification: B.Sc in Any Specialization, B.Pharma in Any Specialization
- Experienced: 0-3 yrs
- Salary: ₹ 1,50,000 – 2,50,000 P.A.
Job Description: Greeting from MIOT International !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Chennai
- Post of date:18/02/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face To Face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Time and Venue
20th February – 25 February , 9.30 AM – 12.30 PM
MIOT INTERNATIONAL HOSPITAL 4/112, Mount Poonamallee Rd, Sathya Nagar, Manapakkam, Chennai
Contact – DIVYA ( 7708068401 )
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Assist in the establishment and coordinate the implementation of clinical research protocol priorities and organizational structure
2. Notify and inform physicians, clinical staff, affiliates, and grant sponsors of adverse events and protocol modifications, including their impact on the clinical research and patients enrolled
3. Coordinate the activation and maintenance of clinical protocols, including review and completion of submissions, amendments, and adverse event reports as required by the Review Board, the National Cancer Institutes Central IRB, the Cancer Centers Protocol Review Committee and grant sponsors
4. Review laboratory and clinic procedures and evaluations regularly to ensure protocol compliance.
5. Act as a liaison between physicians, clinical staff and the Review Board office, grant sponsors, and regulatory agencies to ensure priorities are clearly communicated and resources are allocated appropriately across multiple ongoing projects
6. Handling of Ethics committee and scientific committee documents.
Desired Candidate Profile
-Good communication skills