Reliance Industries Limited Hiring 2023.Reliance Industries Limited Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.Reliance Industries Limited is a Fortune 500 company and the largest private sector corporation in India.Our motto “Growth is Life” aptly captures the ever-evolving spirit of Reliance. We have evolved from being a textiles and polyester company to an integrated player across energy, materials, retail, entertainment and digital services.
- Post Name: Analyst IP
- Qualification: At least bachelor degree in engineering or master degree in science
- Experienced: Fresh to 3 years in related area.
- Function/Business Area : Research & Development
Job Description: Greeting from Reliance Industries Limited !!!!
Important Details :
- Post of date:12/06/2023
- Location: India – Navi Mumbai
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Job Responsibilities :
- Data mining from patent and non-patent literature for patent analytics and drawing inference
- Understand inventions and conduct patentability search and analysis
- Contributing to design around for non-patentable inventions
- Analysing patents for presenting technological landscape reports
- Patent draft review and claim scoping (draft from Attorney)
- Support in patent drafting (in-house drafting)
- Review response to patent examination report and provide inputs
- Evaluate external publications from the perspective of IP compliance
- Provide support for claim overlap analysis
- Generate content for IP awareness and support conducting training sessions
- Compile the data required for IP Audit
Education Requirement :
At least bachelor degree in engineering or master degree in science
Experience Requirement :
Fresh to 3 years in related area
Skills & Competencies :
Well versed with key concepts of chemistry, chemical technology and/or biotechnology, biochemistry etc.
Sound knowledge about MS office and advanced functions such as excel macros and formulae
Knowledge about Intellectual property laws of India, US, EP preferred
Excellent written and oral communication skills