Capgemini Hiring 2022. Capgemini Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries.
- Post Name: Customer Service Executive
- Qualification: B.Com in Any Specialization, B.B.A/ B.M.S in Any Specialization, B.A in Any Specialization, BCA in Any Specialization
- Experienced: 0 – 1 years
- Salary: ₹ 1,00,000 – 1,75,000 P.A.
- Openings: 10
Job Description: Capgemini Hiring For Customer Service Executive !
Important Details :
- Post of date:19/08/2022
- Location: Kolkata
- Note: Interested candidate share your CV @ email@example.com
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
Communicate clearly and concisely, both by telephone and/or in writing, with students, parents, school district personnel, college admissions officers, educational organizations, and/or test center staff to answer inquiries and College Board programs and policies, testing requirements, registration, ordering materials, score reporting, etc., with an emphasis on diplomacy, tact, and sensitivity
- • Address and, when necessary, escalate customer service issues according to existing procedures
- • Utilize Customer relationship Management (CRM) and other case management databases effectively
- • Utilize the PC to input or obtain detailed information from registration databases and/or access hard copy necessary to respond to requests promptly, accurately, and in accordance with program and departmental procedures
- • Complete accurate data input or corrections into computer files
- • Perform clerical functions associated with tracking data for effective case management
- • Adhere to ethical standards and comply with the laws and regulations applicable to your job function
Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate (both orally and in writing) with attention to style, tone, and detail, and to obtain and promptly provide accurate information.
Ability to handle complex and demanding situations, tactfully when dealing with clients and customers.
Ability to interact with all levels of staff in professional manner.
Ability to deescalate irate customers during telephone interactions, tactfully.
Knowledge of/sensitivity to world-wide cultural differences. Maintains an awareness of impact on public relations and possible repercussions.
Maintain an awareness of impact on public relations and possible repercussions.
Ability to locate and synthesize information from multiple data sources.
Ability to analyze and resolve routine and complex problems.
General knowledge of office procedures in order to input, process, and complete assigned work.
Knowledge in Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook applications is highly desirable.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply