Sreyas Holistic Remedies Pvt Ltd Walk-in Interview 2023.Sreyas Holistic Remedies Pvt Ltd Notification full detailes below..Interested and eligible candidates can Send Resume.Over the last Eleven years, the fastest-growing startup, as a retail chain of Skin and Haircare clinics in India * Adjudged by TOI, the best skin and hair care clinics in Hyderabad, ahead of long-established companies. * Dermatologically driven medico cosmetic centers.
- Post Name: Dietitians/Nutritionist
- Qualification: Any Graduate/B.sc/M.sc
- Experience:0 to 4 years
- Salary:2-4 Lacs P.A.
Job Description: Greeting from Sreyas Holistic Remedies Pvt Ltd !!!
Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Bangalore/Bengaluru
- Contact: 9154954919
- Post of date: 20/04/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Counseling and monitoring client progress to achieve nutrition and dietary goals set for sustainable health and well-being, to follow the protocols set to meet health goals.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate a client’s lifestyle, nutritional, and health needs and assist them in setting specific nutrition goals.
- Develop dietary plans, diet charts, and implement timely interventions based on the client’s current nutritional intake and treatment plan.
- Diagnose medical problems/nutritional deficiencies if any.
- Compile and maintain treatment information and records to track progress towards the set health goals.
- Make regular follow-up calls and counsel clients to ensure adherence to agreed treatment plans.
- Perform Body Composition Analysis(BCA)
- Report to the Dietary Head for recommendations on nutritional needs and diet restrictions on an individual case basis.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending training workshops, and conferences, and reviewing professional publications.
Interested Candidates, please forward your resume to email@example.com with the subject line as “Dietician” or WhatsApp – 9154954919
Required Candidate profile
- Graduate in Nutrition, Dietetics, or related field with a minimum of 1 year of work experience as a dietician or similar job role.
- Freshers with a Master’ degree are also eligible to apply.
- Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to listen, understand and customize a treatment plan according to the clients’ requirements.
- Organized individual with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Working proficiency in MS Office.
- Passionate about a career in Dietetics with a drive to continue learning on the job.