Kamineni Life Sciences Pvt Ltd Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue. World-class manufacturing facility with 60,000 Sft. built-up area. Involved in Research & Development and Manufacturing of high-end Diagnostic Kits & Medical Equipment. Stringent quality control systems govern the entire manufacturing process, starting from selection of raw materials to finished products Prompt and effective technical support by an experienced team.
- Department: R&D Scientist / Research Associate / QA,QC/ Production
- Qualification: B.Sc / M.Sc. In any life sciences
- Experienced: 0-2 years
Job Description: Greeting from Kamineni Life Sciences Pvt Ltd !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Post of date:30/08/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Duties and Responsibilities
Development of diagnostics kits for Biochemistry, serology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology testing kits.
Knowledge of Immunodiagnostic, ELISA, Rapid assay development.
To design experiments for the Development of new products in timely manner, as per milestones.
Improvement of existing products.
Analyze and mitigate risk at different levels of design and development.
To assist in trouble shooting during batch failure and investigation of product complaints
Preparation of documents related to product development.
Implement Good Laboratory practice, MDR 2017 and prepare documentation to comply with ISO13485 standards.
Assist the production team in preparation of products.
Assist the packing in charge in labelling, packing the kits.
Assist the QA/QC department in testing.
- Ph. D in Life Sciences (preferably Medical field of study plus 2 years of commercial assay development setting or related experience.
- B.Sc / M.Sc. In any life sciences, with 0 -2 years’ experience in IVD industry/Diagnostic testing/ relevant area.
Area of expertise : IVD Medical Devices
Can Contact Hr: 9490294856 / 9515527107.