Chemveda Life Sciences Walk In Interview 2022. Chemveda Life Sciences Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Chemveda Life Sciences is a rapid-growing contract research organization based out of Hyderabad, providing customized services to global partners across the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and agro industry. Founded in the year 2008, Chemveda has made significant investments in terms of building a strong scientific team.
- Post Name: Trainee – EHS
- Qualification: M.Sc Environmental Sciences / B.Tech Chemical Engineering
- Experienced:0 to 1 years
Job Description: Greeting from Chemveda Life Sciences!!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Post of date:21/09/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Date: from 22 to 23 Sep 2022
Time: 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Interview Venue: Chemveda Life Sciences Pvt Ltd. Plot#B-11/1, IDA Uppal, Hyderabad.
We are conducting Walk-In interviews from 22 to 23 Sep 2022 for Trainee position in EHS department.
Job Description :
Qualification: M.Sc Environmental Sciences / B.Tech Chemical Engineering
Experience: 0 to 1 years
Work Location: Hyderabad
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Good communication skills in both written and verbal
- A positive attitude towards safe culture creation
- Responsible for EHS operations and team supporting
- Responsible for preparation of daily, weekly and monthly reports related to EHS
- Day to day interaction with all functional teams to smother EHS operations
- Periodical inspection of safety equipments and ensuring documents in place
- Waste management & time to time disposal along with legal compliance
- Responsible for floor trainings to all teams and inductions for new joiners
- Measuring EHS performance indicators aligning to the objectives
Note: Candidates who cannot attend the interview on the Walk-In dates can forward their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly carry the below documents:
Updated Resume. Last three months’ payslips, recent hike letter. (Photocopy). Passport size Photo. 1 photocopy of your Photo ID Proof (Pan Card/ Passport/ Driving License).