OmniActive Health Technologies Walk In Interview 2023 Vacancy details:OmniActive Health Technologies Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.OmniActive Health Technologies was founded to deliver innovative, scientifically validated, and nature-based ingredients to the evolving natural products industry. With offices located globally, OmniActive is well positioned to understand the unique needs and regulatory landscapes of key markets. State-of-the-art R&D and manufacturing operations are located at multiple sites in India.
Walk-in Interview Details
- Date of Interview: 13th October
- Timing:9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
- Venue: OmniActive Health Technology Ltd, S No. 100/1&2, Kundumaranappali Vill, 12th km Hosur, Kelamangalam Rd, Hosur, Tamil Nadu Landmark – Manjalagiri Bus Stop
- Contact – HR Manager ( 9787725134 )
- Post Name: Trainee
- Department: Production
- Qualification: B.Sc in Food Technology, Bio-Chemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Diploma in Chemical/MS/M.Sc(Science) in Food Technology, Biotechnology, Organic Chemistry, Bio-Chemistry, Microbiology, Chemical Engineering & Materials Science, Chemistry, Petroleum Engineering
- Experience: 0-2 Years
- Openings: 10
- Salary: 1.5-2.5 Lacs P.A.
Job Description: Greeting from OmniActive Health Technologies !!!!
Important Details :
Location: Hosur,Tamil Nadu
Post of date:12/10/2023
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Mode of Interview: Face To Face Interview
Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Role & responsibilities
- To maintain all log sheet of process and quality records of his respective section.
- To carry out process in controlled conditions and as per work instructions.
- Controlling each unit operation
- Batch charging in the extractor as per shift plan.
- Extraction as per BMR
- Filtration of washes and ensuring the clarity of the washes.
- Reporting to the Shift In charge for Resources Requirement, Deviations and Current Status
- Co-ordination with other section Production Officer and the production Officer operating on panel to achieve process parameter laid down in Work Instructions
- To ensure safe handling procedure for materials movement
- To maintain good house-keeping in his respective plant / work place
- Proper taking over / handing over charge to the respective reliever and reporting about the discrepancies, if any, to the respective Shift-In charge in the prescribed log book
- To minimize wastages and spillages of Raw materials, intermediates and Finished Goods while handling and processing
- To get the supplementary work done by unskilled Labour
- Any other job assigned by the Management / Superior
Preferred candidate profile
1. Fresher / Experienced
2. Local candidates / willing to shift to near by plant
3. Male Candidates only
4. Willing to work in shifts
Perks and benefits :
1.Stipend will be provided on monthly basis. [Apprentice role]