HCL Technologies Limited Walk In Interview 2023.HCL Technologies Limited Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can send Your Resume HCL Technologies is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Noida. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise. Originally a research and development division of HCL, it emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL entered into the software services business.
- Post Name: Technical Support
- Qualification: Bachelors (BA/BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent practical experience), BE, BTech.
- Experienced: 0 – 3 years
- Salary:1.25-3.5 Lacs P.A.
Job Description: Greeting With HCL Technologies Limited !!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Gurgaon/Gurugram
- Post of date:23/02/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face To Face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Time and Venue
27 February – 3rd March , 11.00 AM – 6.00 PM
A- 8 & 9, Block A, Sector 60, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
Contact – Rohit Abraham Roy ( 9205045344 )
The job involves front line customer support with access management experience for vendor engagements. The Analyst needs to work with Vendor Managers and Project Managers to launch vendor engagements.
The job description/requirements include:
1. Reviewing new customer engagements
2. Facilitating access provisioning
3. Analysing access issue root cause and resolve accordingly
4. Launching engagements with Vendor & Program Managers
Required Knowledge / Skill Sets: Technical Skills –
1. Understand group-based access control and have a basic understanding of IP networking.
2. Technical skills to interact with Security, Support, and Application development teams.
3. Analytical skills to perform basic troubleshooting and understand complex business processes.
4. Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
5. Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution.
6. Use of tools such as Google Spreadsheets, pivot tables, databases, command line interfaces.
7. Critical thinking skills to solve problems by thinking outside of the box.
8. Ability to stay calm in pressurized situations and not be easily upset by constantly changing requirements.
9. Must be extremely detail oriented.
10. Document process and process flows.
11. Make recommendations and implement process improvements to reduce system defects.
12. Presentation skills to share findings with the team and deploy training to implement approved changes. Track and monitor change improvements.
13. Document, grade, track, and trend ticket data against defined standards. Execute and analyse ticket queries using SQL.
14. Execute and update control plans. Make recommendations and implement process improvements to reduce system defects. Track and monitor change improvements.
a. High energy resource with ability to own tasks.
b. Candidate should be a self-starter with ability to operate independently with minimal supervision
c. Candidate should have excellent Verbal and written communication skills with ability to understand internal procurement requirements and communicate with vendors
d. Should have good analytical skills with excellent knowledge in Excel and Google sheets
e. Should be a team player and work collaboratively internally with stake holders and externally with suppliers.
. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in customer service environment
. Ability to walk non-technical customer through problem-solving process.
. Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
. Walk customer through problem-solving process.
. Be comfortable communicating with Sr. Engineer
Bachelors (BA/BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent practical experience), BE, BTech.
Flexibility in UK / US shift hours
2+ years of Technical Helpdesk/Customer Service/Project Management Environment Location: Client Office, Gurgaon, India