Amazon Walk In Interview 2023 . Amazon Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
- Post Name: ML Data Associate or Content Writer
- Qualification: Any graduate
- Experienced: 0 to 02 years
- Salary: ₹ 2.5-3.25 Lacs P.A.
Job Description: Greeting From Amazon !!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad,
- Post of date:31/08/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Please ignore this email if you have attended for the ML Data Associate or Content Writer with Amazon in the last 6 months
Please note that this is a contract role for a period of 12 months directly on Amazon payroll and might get converted/extended based on your performance and business requirements.
Walk In Date: Saturday, 02nd September 2023
Walk-in time: 9.30 AM – 02.00 PM
Experience Range: 0 – 2.00 Years
Walk-in Venue: Dr. Lankapalli Bullayya College
17.732,83.315. 52-14-75 Survey No:44, National Highway 16, Near, Rama Talkies Rd, Old TB Hospital Area, Resapuvanipalem, Dwaraka Nagar,Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530013
HR Contact Person: Sasikumar
Job/Work Location: Chennai & Hyderabad
- Candidates should be flexible to work in rotational shifts if required.
- Candidates who can join immediately or with a notice period of 15-20 days is preferred.
The Alexa Data Services (ADS) organization provides data creation, curation, and analytics services to help develop, test, and train Alexa AI. We work closely with Amazon Machine Learning (ML) Science and Modelling teams, providing the critical data they need to improve Alexas speech recognition and language understanding capabilities
Key job responsibilities
- Creative thinking, excellent written communication skills and preferred experience in content/blog/article writing.
- Work with a range of text, speech and other types of data.
- Deliver high-quality labelled data, using guidelines provided to meet our KPIs, and using in-house tools and software.
- Report issues with tools and software as and when they occur.
- Show Ownership and initiative when providing feedback for improvements to existing tooling that can increase the amount and quality of the data we process – we believe every ground-breaking change starts with a small idea!
- Maintain strict confidentiality and follow all applicable Amazon policies for securing confidential information.
- Meal Voucher/Transportation/Over-time pay out/night shift allowance/medical insurance
- Relocation benefit will be provided for candidates who are relocating outside 250kms from the work base location.
Please carry below mandatory documents:
- Updated Resume Copy
- Copy of your PAN Card & Adhaar card(both are mandatory). E- aadhar is mandatory
- Educational Document: Xerox Copy of consolidated mark sheet or provisional certificate or degree certificate
- Copy of experience or Relieving Certificate is mandatory for experienced candidates