Vivin Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Limited Walk-in Interview 2023.Vivin Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Limited Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Vivin Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Limited is a Non-Govt. company, Established in 2004 .Vivin Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Limited provides pharmaceuticals products. The Company offers pain relief, anti fungal, diabetic, and cancer drugs.
Walk-in Interview Details
- Date: 4th October – 13th October
- Time: 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
- Venue:Sy.No: 10 &10D, Gaddapotharam, IDA Kazypally, JinnaramM.D, Sangareddy D.t.
- Contact – Sujatha ( 04067045635 )
- Qualification: MS/M.Sc(Science) in Environmental science/B.Sc in Environmental Science
- Experience : 00-05+years
- Role: Jr. Executuve, Executrive, Assistant
Job Description: Greeting from Vivin Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Limited !!!
Important Details :
Post of date:03/10/2023
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview
Mode of Interview: Face To Face Interview
Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Role & responsibilities
• Meeting with the management team to define EHS goals and objectives. • Training employees on health and safety policies and best practices. • Conducting inspections and identifying hazards and EHS violations. • Providing solutions and intervention strategies for hygiene, health, and safety hazards. • Implementing new health and safety protocols and measures to ensure compliance with regulations. • Monitoring operational processes and employee activities. Assessing equipment to gauge if it is up to safety standards. • Monitoring staff to evaluate if they are following health and safety protocols. • Hosting presentations to educate staff about health and safety laws. • Creating plans for the company to implement in order to avoid breaking health and safety laws. • Investigating accidents in the workplace to evaluate how safety measures can be improved.