AstraZeneca Recruitment July 2020 Bachelor’s degree for Junior Associate – Quality Assurance Specialist @ India – Chennai . Interested candidates may apply online for selection as detailed below.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Junior Associate – Quality Assurance Specialist
- Education : Bachelor’s degree
- Experienced:0 to 2 years
- Location: India – Chennai
- Salary : NA
- Openings :NA
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Junior Associate – Quality Assurance Specialist in AstraZeneca !
- Support the areas of the business area of focus – all financial, budget, benefit transactions for related meetings in the GME suite of services, the audits and analysis of the same
- Perform audits and analysis on all meetings – identify discrepancies and agree with GME team members and meeting owners on remediation actions
- Review completed meetings to verify adherence to policy and guidelines. As needed provide guidance and feedback to GME team members or in aggregate
- Track and review TOV reporting from each meeting to ensure accuracy in reporting
- Track and manage remediation plans and provide summary reports to GME leadership
- Strong technical acuity and learning curve
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Able to grasp and understand new technology and concepts
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online