Deloitte Walk-in Interview 2021 Bachelor’s degree for Associate Analyst-Reporting & Analysis-GFS COE At Hyderabad, Telangana, India. Deloitte Notification full detailes below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Associate Analyst-Reporting & Analysis-GFS COE
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
- Experienced:0 to 1.7 years
Job Description: Deloitte Hiring For Associate Analyst-Reporting & Analysis-GFS COE !
Important Details :
- Location:Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- Post of date: 18/11/2021
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.Associate Analyst – Admin Level II – Reporting & Analysis COE – Global Finance Services – Deloitte Support Services India Private Limited – HyderabadDo you enjoy reporting? Join our Reporting team where dedicated professionals deliver complex financial reports working on the latest tools.
Work you’ll do
- Prepare daily, weekly and periodic reports of each business performance pertaining to Business Areas/Offerings.
- Extract data from different data sources for various reporting and analysis purposes.
- Create/maintain reports and dashboards to meet specific needs of various business areas and teams for business clients/partners
- Provide clients with timely and accurate ad-hoc reports and analysis
- Ensure high quality/accuracy/standard of work and service throughout
- Keep up to date with current business model and processes of the organization
- Attend to additional requests by your Seniors/Managers as required and perform any other duties which may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related subject
- 0 to 1.7 years of experience in Business planning and analysis, operations preferable in MNC or global organization
- Advance excel skills for data depiction. Effective PowerPoint skills for creation of executive level presentation. Can effectively use other commonly used software such as word and Outlook, in completion of work.
- Good understanding of finance and reporting concepts and operation metrics/KPIs (key performance indicators) used by professional service firms.
- Strong communication skills with proficiency in English (including reading, writing and verbal communication) and an ability to clearly articulate ideas and present concepts convincingly to a wide range of audiences. Must be a self-starter and organized
- Strives for personal and organizational improvement
- Effective problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management skills, able to prioritize and execute tasks efficiently
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.