Zycus Recruitment July 2020 Graduate for Intern- Integration Analyst @ Bangalore . Interested candidates may apply online for selection as detailed below.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Intern- Integration Analyst
- Education: Graduate
- Experienced:0 to 1 years
- Location: Bangalore
- Salary :NA
- Openings :NA
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Intern- Integration Analyst in Zycus !
- Provide strong technical understanding of our product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the Zycus Solution and Configuration to meet a customer’s integration needs.
- Work with customer to gather integration requirements on Zycus application/s (like Sourcing, Contract management, Supplier management, Procurement, P2P etc)
- Understanding ERP Systems of customers on the integration perspective.
- Involving in mapping of Integration requirements with the existing product APIs/File-Based solutions and perform gap analysis.
- Supporting Client’s IT team enable integration as per the requirements.
- Implement & Support Single Sign On Integration – Access Management, design, architecture for various authentication, authorization, configure and define SSO use cases Plan for enterprise and SaaS application using open standards like SAML, WS Fed, OpenID, Open ID Connect, etc.
- Good to have Java experience
- Experience in XML and JSON, SFTP, HTTPs etc.
- Exposure to of working in REST APIs or SOAP Web services
- Strong communication(both written and verbal), collaboration, customer focused and logical/analytical skills
- Understanding of any of the Middleware tools like MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, Snaplogic , Jitterbit, SAP PI/PO, and scripting languages like Oracle PL/SQL would be an added advantage
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online