Excelra Knowledge Solutions Private Limited Walk-in Interview 2022.Excelra Knowledge Solutions Private Limited Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can Submit resume.Excelra Knowledge Solutions Private Limited provides software products. The Company offers biomarkers discovery, database and application development, analytics process, literature reviews and gap analyses, communication tools, and drug repurposing solutions. Excelra Knowledge Solutions serves customers worldwide.
- Post Name: Junior Research Analyst
- Qualification:Mpharm /Pharm.D/ B. pharm
- Experienced:0-1 Yrs.
- Openings: 15
Job Description: Greeting from Excelra Knowledge Solutions Private Limited !!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad( Uppal )Hybrid (work from office for first 3 months )
- Post of date:01/11/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Below are the interview details:
Roles and Responsibilities
Interpret and extract medical literature (PUBMED, EMBASE, COCHRANE, and Clinicaltrials.gov etc.) in the clinical domain as per the client defined format and specifications across multiple disease areas
- Work closely with reviewers and domain experts, support them throughout the specification validation process and eventually contribute to comprehensive systems and processes
- Work closely with quality analysts and project managers, support them for evolving and validating of quality & productivity benchmarks
- Involve in team discussions with multiple internal stakeholders to understand the project requirements in line with the scientific needs and help identify the gaps by raising appropriate queries and special cases
- Implement standard ontologies like WHO, ICD-10, MedRA, ATCC, CDISC, ISO 2001 to excerpt the data in a standardized fashion
- Save the procured literature in designated copyrighted location with restricted access
- Submit the extracted data files and the commented literature documents in the appropriate project directory
- Maintain IP and confidentiality of the scientific data as per the policies
- Understand the respective database development process and implement the same in order to meet the defined quality and productivity benchmarks thereby ensuring optimum resource utilization
This role is responsible for accurately gathering and recording clinical trial related data from various scientific literatures publicly available or from proprietary sources in client specified format meeting productivity quality benchmarks.
Knowledge of Drug Dev & clinical trial designs and databases
Knowledge of Clinical Pharmacology
Desired Candidate Profile
M Pharm / Pharm D 2021 and 2022 passed outs who can ready to join immediately
This person will required to workfrom office for the first 3 months