Jaipur Mega Walk-In Drive for Claims (Non voice) on 5th October 2023
Subskill Set: Non voice, back office, banking, transactions, semi voice, email support, chat support, voice, calling, Tele calling, fresher, Claims, Insurance
- Time: 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Location: Plot No 1, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, near Venkateshwara Temple, Sector 9, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017
Shift– Ready to work in any shift (24*7)
Work from office only
Note: We only need immediate joiners for this role
We are inviting applications for the role of PA, Insurance Claims
In this role, you will be responsible for active participation to transition and stabilize client processes. Handle insurance claims related functions for the client.
- Good knowledge of healthcare claim processing and medical terminologies
- Entry of Information related to personal details, provider details, invoice information, procedure & impairment codes
- Reading & taking appropriate action on Alerts related to Members & providers
- Identify duplicate Claims and take appropriate action
- Responsible to understand and comprehend, good customer service attitude to clearly articulate the resolution.
- Responsible to handle multifaceted volumes of workloads and to reach targets and deadlines on a timely basis
- Responsible to demonstrate and cultivate customer focus, collaboration, accountability, initiative and innovation.
- Open to work in night shifts (9:30 PM to 06:30AM IST)
- No fixed Saturday / Sunday off. 5 day working culture with weekend working.
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Life Science Graduate in Bio-technology/ B.Pharma/ M.Pharma/ Biological science/bio-medical science/Micro-Biology/Bioinformatics/Nursing/Botany or Zoology (Any non-technical graduate)
- Only Freshers are eligible
- B.Pharma in Any Specialization,B.Com in Any Specialization,B.A in Any Specialization,BHMS in Any Specialization,B.U.M.S in Any Specialization,BHMCT in Any Specialization,BHM in Any Specialization,B.Sc in Any Specialization,B.B.A/ B.M.S in Any Specialization,BAMS in Any Specialization,BFA in Any Specialization
- Good knowledge of using Excel, MS Access Database
- Proficient in English language written and verbal communication
- Health Insurance client experience preferred
Note: Please carry below documents with you:
1. 3 copies of updates resume
2. 3 Passport size photographs
3. Original Aadhar card
4. 2 copies of Aadhar card
5. Payslip (if applicable)
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit http://www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.