DDReg Pharma Pvt.Ltd Hiring 2023.DDReg Pharma Pvt.Ltd Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.We help our life sciences customers in accelerating their revenue growth by driving fast track registrations in global markets and maintaining regulatory compliance through the life of their products. With the right blend of experience, relationships, skill, innovation and in-depth expertise in pharmaceutical regulatory affairs, we bring top quality regulatory services to our clients.
- Post Name: Pharmacovigilance – Associate
- Qualification: Pharmacy or pharmaceutical science at the graduate or postgraduate level./Medicine at the graduate or postgraduate level
- Experienced: Fresher
Job Description: Greeting from DDReg Pharma Pvt.Ltd !!!!!
Important Details :
- Post of date:12/07/2023
- Location: India – Gurgaon
- Application Deadline: July 20, 2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face To Face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Evaluates every article to check its validity/Non-
Ensures Data entry of valid cases in PV Edge
Coding of Events/Medical history/Laboratory test while using Medical dictionary for regulatory activities (Med DRA).
Browse the MedDRA to code the provided term as nearest as
Performs the narrative writing of
To perform random and weekly searches on every Monday of the week and share random and weekly searches with
Processing of ICSR from different source, MedWatch, CIOMS, Spontaneous, Literature, XML
Common trackers must be updated on daily basis and master tracker after every molecule evaluation on weekly basis
All virtual, one-on-one, group trainings and self-read training must be completed within
All training signoffs must be signed and placed in the training
Ensures the Validity/NonValidity of cases received from Weekly/Random Search of Literature Perform the Quality check for NonValid evaluated articles
- Pharmacy or pharmaceutical science at the graduate or postgraduate level.
- Medicine at the graduate or postgraduate level.