Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is in business for last 50 years with consolidated revenues of USD 25.7 Billion in financial year 2021-2022 together with a consistent 25.14% CAGR since 1998 with current employee strength of 5 Lakh Plus. TCS is a pioneer amongst IT companies globally and a mega player offering consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT & IT-enabled services delivered across all major geographies through a unique onshore-offshore model i.e.
- Post Name: Citizen Service Executive
- Education Criteria: -BA, BBA, BBM, B.Com, B.Sc, BCA and MBA (with minimum 50% and
- Experience:0ears of experience
- Salary: 2.25-2.75 Lacs P.A.
Greetings from TCS !!!
Important Details :
- Location: Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Post of date:18/04/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: face to face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Time and Venue
24 April – 28 April , 10.00 AM – 4.00 PM
1) Passport Seva Kendra-Begumpet. 2) Passport Seva Kendra -Visakhapatnam. 3)Passport Seva Kendra-Vijayawada.
We are looking for young and smart non-technical graduates and Post graduates for a mega e-governance project.
Currently we have 10 open positions for the role of Citizen Service Executive at Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam & Vijayawada locations.
Interested candidates can attend for the interview between 24-Apr-23 to 28-Apr-23.
This is not a technical requirement hence candidates from technical background need not to apply (ex: BE, B.Tech, M.Tech & MCA candidates need not to apply).
Please check the below requirement & eligibility criteria:
1. Required Qualification – BA, BBA, BBM, B.Com, B.Sc, BCA and MBA (with minimum 50% and
2. Decent communication and interpersonal skills
3. Good personality and customer handling skills
4. Proficient in English and Telugu
5. Computer savvy and good keyboard skills with accuracy
6. Full time courses only can be considered.
7. Freshers preferred (2019, 2020 & 2021 Pass-outs)
8. Operational role
9. Not more than 2 years gap during education or employment in total
Candidates who have attended TCS interview in the last 6 months need not apply.
Mandatory Documents to be carried for the walk-in:
2.One Photograph (Passport Size)
3.Copy of Address proof, PAN (PAN is mandatory)
4.Class 10 Mark-Sheet
5.Class 12 Mark-Sheet
6.Bachelor Degree Mark-Sheets, Provisional or Degree Certificate
7.PG Mark-Sheets, Provisional or PG Certificate
We have requirements in all the given locations hence candidates may walk-in to any of the location whichever is nearer to them
Walk-in Schedule: 24-Apr-23 to 28-Apr-23 (Timings: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM)
Venue 1: Passport Seva Kendra, Gowra Trinity, 1-8-368 to 372, Chiran Fort Lane, Begumpet, Hyderabad.
Contact Person: Mr.Rakesh (7032999920).
Venue 2: Passport Seva Kendra, Hema Abodes, Beside Croma, Kapparada Village, Birla Junction, Muralinagar, Visakhapatnam.
Contact Person: Mr Ashok (Mobile No: 9392040003)
Venue 3: Passport Seva Kendra, MG Road, Opposite Radio Station (AIR), Vijayawada.
Contact Person: Mr Amara Ravisankar (Mobile No: 9959322246)