Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd Walk In Interview 2023.Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Position: BPO – Non Voice
- Qualification: BCA in Any Specialization, B.A in Any Specialization, B.Com in Any Specialization, B.Sc in Any Specialization, B.B.A/ B.M.S in Any Specialization
- Experience: 0 Years
Job Description: Greeting From Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Coimbatore,Tamil Nadu
- Post of date:31/08/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Time and Venue
2nd September , 10.00 AM – 1.00 PM
Cognizant CHIL-SEZ-FO, Special Economic Zone (SEZ), Saravanampatti VIA, Coimbatore North Tal, Keeranatham Village, Coimbatore 641 035
Contact – Govind
Qualification Required :
Freshers with Excellent Communication Skills.
Candidates must be willing to work for Non -Voice Process
We are looking for Arts/Science graduates who are passed out from 2020,2021,2022
Should be ready to work in Night Shift(US Shift)
Should be ready to Work from Office
Should have all mandatory documents for BGV proceedings.
The job role would involve but not limited to:
- Verify and review information as per policy and guidelines.
- Follow all compliance and security measures relating to client data.
- Take action on process changes and updates and handle the same with proper research
- Adhere to process quality metrics and strive to exceed the monthly/annual quality & productivity targets.
- Adhere to process norms and structure.
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Work with great attention to detail
- Work in a rapidly changing environment
Things to Carry
- Updated Resume
- Passport size photograph
Photocopy of the below documents.
- Aadhar card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID / Passport
- Educational documents such as Provisional, Degree certificate, Consolidated Marksheet, Semester marksheets