Genpact Recruitment July 2020. Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes primarily for Global Fortune 500 companies. We think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Process Developer- Claims
- Education : B.com/BBA/BA/B.sc
- Location: India-Noida
- Salary :NA
- Openings :NA
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Process Developer- Claims in Genpact !
- Responsible to understand and comprehend, good customer service attitude to clearly articulate the resolution.
- Responsible to handle varied volumes of workloads and to reach targets and deadlines on a timely basis
- Responsible to demonstrate and cultivate customer focus, teamwork, accountability, initiative and innovation.
- Required to demonstrate a high level of personal integrity and investigation / negotiation skills
- Responsible to demonstrate a high level of self-motivation, energy and flexibility
- Responsible for handling claims/queries
- Working knowledge of claims or settlements & claims processing.
- Candidate should be comfortable with 24*7 shift timings.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online