Genpact Recruitment July 2020. Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes primarily for Global Fortune 500 companies. We think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Lead Consultant- DotNet Developer
- Education : BE/B Tech/M Tech/MCA/BCA
- Location: Mumbai, India
- Salary :NA
- Openings :NA
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Lead Consultant- DotNet Developer in Genpact !
- Developing applications from detailed design specifications
- Development and implementation experience with object-oriented programming languages, design patterns and design principles.
- Working with other developers to ensure deadlines are met.
- Develop automated unit tests and responsibility for testing own code before Systems.
- Playing an active role in defining standards in coding, system design and architecture.
- Delivering solutions according to user requirements while meeting development, quality and documentation standards.
- Interacting with customers (on specific items)
- Optimize application through rigorous performance tuning and testing.
- Mentoring and coaching of graduate staff.
- Seek and resolve production problems with new ideas
- Regular interaction (in person, email and over phone) with business and technical partners locally and globally for status update, requirement discussions, discussion around solution/approach etc
- Knowledge of the financial services industry an advantage.
- Good Experience in Microsoft DotNet Technology.
- Experienced with web services (REST and SOAP).
- Good understanding of designing and developing REST services
- Deployment and configuration of Apache Solr in Microsoft Azure cloud platform leveraging Infrastructure as a Service
- Prior experience configuring SolrCloud and Zookeeper
- Exposure of UX based environments, shell scripting.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online