Genpact Recruitment 2021 Bachelor’s degree/Master’s degree for Associate – Regulatory Affairs At India-Mumbai.Genpact Notification full detailes below.Interested and eligible candidates can Send Your resume.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Associate – Regulatory Affairs
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree/Master’s degree
Job Description: Genpact Hiring For Associate – Regulatory Affairs !
Important Details :
- Post of date: 23/11/2021
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- • Work on authoring CMC documentation for worldwide marketing of pharmaceutical products for initial registration and life-cycle management under direction of team scientists.
• Work with team scientists to follow up and track outstanding submissions.
• Ability to prioritize & execute the project according to the project plan/timelines/schedules.
• Work with cross-functional teams to track and follow up outstanding documentation, coordinate on project status & reporting to stakeholders using different communication channels.
• Demonstrated flexibility in responding to changing priorities, multi-tasking and dealing with unexpected events.
• Active participation in departmental improvement activities such as system modifications, maintenance of standard operating procedures, internal guidelines, etc.
• Superior oral and written communication skills.
• Innovative, flexible and collaborative.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office.
• Superior attentiveness to detail.
• Ability to identify problems and work with team to formulate a potential course of action.
Qualifications we seek in you!
Bachelor’s degree/Master’s degree, engineering or related field