Genpact Recruitment July 2020 Graduate in quantitative sciences for Management Trainee – CAT Modelling @ India-Gurgaon . Interested candidates may apply online for selection as detailed below.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Management Trainee – CAT Modelling
- Education : Graduate in quantitative sciences
- Experienced:02 years
- Location: India-Gurgaon
- Salary : NA
- Openings :NA
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Management Trainee – CAT Modelling in Genpact !
- Understand the processes nuances of respective teams & guide the team members on technical inputs
- Participate in regular calls with the onshore client SMEs & develop a working relationship with them
- Work on cross-training & backup planning of individuals
- Generate insights that enable better risk management based on knowledge of client data
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and SQL preferred
- Excellent analytical ability
- High speed of execution
- Coaching & mentoring skills
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online