Genpact Recruitment October 2020. Genpact Notification full detailes below. Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes primarily for Global Fortune 500 companies.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Lead Associate – Regulatory Affairs
- Qualification:Masters in Life Sciences
- Openings: NA
Job Description: Hiring For Lead Associate – Regulatory Affairs in Genpact!
- Following prescribed procedures, enter and update records in ORION that impact MAT/MAH name change activities
- Create electronic assemblies and submissions according to publishing guidelines
- Gather is archive incoming and outgoing correspondence and create appropriate linkages with ORION
- Call out and supervise to resolution, issues associated with record creation/update requests
- Coordinate with the project lead to ensure approvals are timed appropriately with withdrawal activities
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online