Genpact Walk In Interview 2022. Genpact Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM.
- Post Name: Customer Service – Voice Process
- Qualification: Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate
- Experienced:0 to 4 year(s) of experience
Job Description: Genpact Hiring For Customer Service – Voice Process !
Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Contact – Sangeeta
- Post of date:04/09/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Mega Virtual Drive for the role of Customer Service – Voice Process on 09- September-2022
Zoom ID- https://genpact.zoom.us/j/3239956769
Time- 12:30 PM to 2.30PM
Job Location: Hyderabad (Work from Office)
In this role, You will be responsible to demonstrate innovation and intuition in identifying areas requiring operational adaptation and/or improvement. Active user of Internet and online applications.
• Respond to customer queries and customers concern.
• Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
• Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
• Actively seek solutions through logical reasoning
• Demonstrates strong problem-solving capabilities and assist customers in case of any issues
• Provide excellent customer service to our customers
• You should be responsible to exhibit a capacity for critical thinking and analysis.
• Responsible for showcasing a proven work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger collaborative environment
• Basic knowledge of how digital payments work required
• Graduate (Any Discipline)
• Freshers are eligible.
• Fluent in English + Hindi
• Previous experience in a customer service role chat/email/voice
• Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
• Analytical skills with a customer-centric approach
• You should be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend shifts)
Shifts: Flexible to work in any shifts (24*7)