Genpact Walk-in Interview 2021 Graduate in Commerce (B.Com)/BBA/MBA/M.com for Accounts Payable / P2P At Kolkata.Genpact Notification full detailes below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Accounts Payable / P2P
- Qualification: Graduate in Commerce (B.Com)/BBA/MBA/M.com
- Experience: 0 to 2 yrs
Job Description: Genpact Hiring For Accounts Payable / P2P !
Important Details :
- Note: Please carry Aadhar card copy and pay slips if any
- Post of date: 11/11/2021
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Walk-in Interview Accounts Payable / P2P , Genpact
- Date :12th November, 11.00 AM – 1.00 PM
- Venue: Zoom ID: https://genpact.zoom.us/j/9830980614,Contact – Rashmi ()
We are looking for professionals with Accounts Payable/Invoice Processing /Accounting/ERP experience to process Vendor Invoices accurately and respond to queries to ensure timely payment of these Invoices.
- Review and process invoices along with providing the resolutions for the invoices and releasing the invoices for Payment
- Resolve all vendor queries and requests coming via e-mails / Tickets within the agreed SLA
- Review and validate essentials of valid invoice like supplier details, PO, bank account, invoice #, invoice date etc.
- Maintain a tracker of the exceptions and ensure Invoices / queries are handled taking based on the exception tracker
- Maintain exception logs for process related exception as and when they occur for knowledge retention
- Independently perform transactional tasks which support the compliance, planning and execution of assigned processes.
- Follow up with requisitions (via calls/ mails or tickets) to solve hold invoice as per the AP guideline
- Adhere the internal compliance policy and guideline established by the management on their daily operational activities
- Perform daily internal audit to ensure all Invoices / queries are handled as per the guidelines
- Solid Understanding of finance & accounts
- Good and accurate keyboard skills
- Prior working experience on SAP will be preferred
- An intermediate user of Microsoft Access, Excel and Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A great teammate with an excellent interpersonal skill
- Able to work under own initiative
- Equipped with a high degree of integrity and drive
- Ability to deliver as per timelines
- Be able to provide an excellent level of customer service
- Excellent telephone manner
- Understanding to customers concerns whilst maintaining focus on business needs
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM.