Genpact Walk In Interview 2022 BCA/B.sc/B.pharma/B.com/BA/BBA/M.SC/M.com/M.Pharma/Diploma/MBA/MCA for Process Associate, Customer Service-Collections At Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Uppal. Genpact Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Process Associate, Customer Service-Collections
- Qualification: BCA/B.sc/B.pharma/B.com/BA/BBA/M.SC/M.com/M.Pharma/Diploma/MBA/MCA
- Experienced: 0 to 2 years of Experience
Job Description: Genpact Hiring For Process Associate, Customer Service-Collections ! We are inviting applications for the role of Process Associate, Customer Service-Collections Please join the below zoom for interviews:
- Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Uppal
- Post of date: 15/03/2022
- Contact – Pavani Poreddy ()
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Interview details:
- Interview Date: 17th March, 2022
- Interview Time: 11.00 AM – 5.00 PM
- Venue:Zoom URL : https://genpact.zoom.us/j/91639514604 Meeting ID : 91639514604
- Collect the delinquent amount from the customer over the phone or take promises from them on making the payment
- Make collection calls to the customers, emailing/faxing invoices or getting hard copies mailed out to customers as per their requests also Reconcile orders to match customer books, including validating credits or debits and sending them to customer for collection or refund and Follow up on customer/internal disputes, customer questions and working between departments to get a resolution
- Inbound & outbound calling
- Provide payment plans basis customer requirement
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Graduate (in any stream)
- Excellent Communication Skills (verbal and written)
- Good customer handling skills
- High Energy level
- Analytical skills with customer centric approach
- Excellent proficiency with written English and with neutral English accent
- You should be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend shift)
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM.