Genpact Recruitment 2021.Genpact Notification full detailes below. Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes primarily for Global Fortune 500 companies.
Important Vacancy details:Interested candidates can share their resumes with me on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post Name: CMC Professionals – Regulatory affairs
- Qualification:B.Sc in Any Specialization,B.Pharma in Any Specialization-from 4 to 9 year(s) of Experience
- Salary:₹ 4,00,000 – 8,00,000 P.A.A
- Openings: NA
Job Description: Hiring For CMC Professionals – Regulatory affairs in Genpact!
Work Location : Mumbai
Shifts : US Shifts (5.30 pm onwards)
PLS ONLY APPLY IF OKAY WITH MUMBAI LOCATION AND FLEXIBLE WITH US SHIFTS
- Provide input to project regulatory strategies by performing assessments of CMC changes, identifying global regulatory requirements and critically evaluating supporting documentation to assess acceptability and identify potential risks.
- Execute regulatory strategies by leading the development, authoring and review of CMC submission components and documentation to support post-approval supplements, annual reports, registration renewals and responses to health authority questions per established business processes and systems.
- Assess and communicate potential regulatory risks and propose mitigation strategies.
- Deliver all regulatory results for assigned products across the product lifecycle
- Identify and communicate potential regulatory issues to GRACS CMC, as needed
- Demonstrated understanding of related fields (e.g., pharmaceutical manufacturing, analytical testing, and quality assurance).
- Demonstrated ability to generate innovative solutions to problems and effectively work with and communicate to key partners.
- Demonstrated flexibility in responding to changing priorities or dealing with unexpected events.
- Capability to handle multiple priorities and balance work to achieve business goals.
- Demonstrated effective leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Interested candidates can share their resumes with me on email@example.com
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online