Genpact Recruitment September 2020. Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes primarily for Global Fortune 500 companies. We think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Process Associate – Master Data Management
- Education: Graduate (Any field)
- Location: India-Hyderabad
- Salary :NA
- Openings :NA
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Process Associate – Master Data Management in Genpact !
- Understand priorities basis client requirements and follow purchase procedures as per compliance and spend limits.
- Handle requisition backlog and ensure on time PO release to suppliers.
- Develop RFX document and co-ordinate with suppliers for low value purchase completion. Develop comparatives in RFQ / RFP documents.
- Negotiate prices manually or through e-auctions.
- Co-ordinate with various partners to gain approvals wherever required.
- Handle multiple partners including category managers, requestors, inventory control.
- Resolve and co-ordinate any operational day to day issues with the suppliers, requestors, category buyers
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online