Gharda Chemicals (GCL) Walk In Interview 2022.Gharda Chemicals (GCL). Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.Gharda Chemicals Limited, established in 1967, is a research-based company with four manufacturing units. The company has won several national awards for technical innovation in the chemical industry and has many firsts in the field of dyestuffs, pesticides, veterinary drugs and polymers. Innovation through a vibrant R&D has marked the rise of Gharda Chemicals Limited (GCL) from a small unit in 1964 to one of the most successful and reputed companies in the Agrochemical Industry.
- Post Name: Assistant Officer / Officer – Research & Development
- Qualification: Msc Organic Chemistry
- Experienced:1 to 6 years (From Relevant Industry) OTHER THAN ORGANIC CHEMISTRY – DO NOT APPLY
- Salary: Rs. 2,75,000 to Rs. 5,00,000 (Depending Upon Experience)
Job Description: Greeting from Gharda Chemicals (GCL) !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Kalyan/Dombivli
- Post of date:08/11/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face To face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Roles and Responsibilities –
1. Responsible for conducting Research / Support activity.
2. Planning and conducting experiments for process Development taking care of safety aspects.
3. Analyze the samples or gets it analyzed from QA & collects the reports.
4. Doing Literature survey.
5. To identify and procure equipment/chemicals/glass wares required to conduct laboratory activities.
6. Calibrating equipment used in the laboratory.
7. Carry out the Aspect-Impact and HIRA of the process and equipment’s for laboratory activities.
8. Maintains Safety Standards during experimentation & maintains MSDS of chemicals used in the laboratory.
9. Prepares DOB /Weekly reports/Monthly reports.
10. Responsible for housekeeping
Click here for notification and Apply