Gland Pharma Ltd Recruitment 2021 .A holistic objective of dispensing health through a portfolio of injectable products across various therapeutic segments and delivery systems, has helped us expand to seven manufacturing facilities in India, with a capacity of approximately 750 million units. Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
Important Vacancy details:Gland Pharma Ltd Walk in for – Packing Department (Injectable) At Hyderabad/Secunderabad.interested you can share us your updated profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post Name: – Packing Department (Injectable)
- Education Qualification:M Pharma / B Pharma, BSc, M.Sc, ITI, Diploma & B.Tech
- Experience: 0 to 5 Years
- Salary:₹ 1,25,000 – 4,25,000 P.A.
- Selection Process: Based on interview
Job Description:Greetings from Gland Pharma Limited!!
Greetings from Gland Pharma Ltd
We have an Urgent requirement for Packing department.
Interested Candidates, please share us your updated profile (with Photo) along with CTC Letter to email@example.com
1. Vial Labelling Machine & Brevetti Machine (Auto Inspection Vial & Ampules) Operators.
2. Optel Machine and Track & Trace Operators (Serialization & Aggregation)
3. Lead assigned optical testing line / area and packing area in daily shift in producing and delivering committed daily plan volumes, safely, reliably, with quality standards.
4. Daily monitoring of man power.
5. Ensure that equipment, processes, line cleaning and line clearances are completed /operated as per SOPs requirements.
6. Accurately and timely complete in-process checks, on-line BPCRs and all other key documents.
7. Accurately monitor and drive hourly outputs as per lay down procedures.
- Ensure that all shift operations are performed as per cGMP requirements, SOPs with discipline.
8. Responsible with IPQA department in ensuring timely execution of activities as per daily plan commitments.
9. Involving in IQ and OQ Execution and qualification of Equipment.
10. Arrangement of SPM components for machine trials as and when required.
11. Efficiently manage materials by controlling how and where they are stored prior to and after use, received at line and promptly transfer finished goods.
12. Maintenance good housekeeping in the packing work area.
13. Documenting all the activities in log books.
14. Operation of Equipment during qualification stage.
15. Involved in labelling and packing line activities and maintaining online BPCR documents.
Experience : 0 to 5 Years (Injectable Experience)
Key skills : Sterile Packing exposure in Line Clearance, Line Activities monitoring & Supervising, In-Process checks, BPCR Preparation, QMS, Documentation, Online Reconciliation & Audit Exposure , Optel Machine and Track & Trace Operators (Serialization & Aggregation),Vial Labelling Machine & Brevetti Machine (Auto Inspection Vial & Ampules) Operators.
M Pharma / B Pharma, BSc, M.Sc, ITI, Diploma & B.Tech
Location: Gland Pharma Ltd, Pashamylaram, Patancheru.