Gland Pharma Ltd walk-in interview 2021 .A holistic objective of dispensing health through a portfolio of injectable products across various therapeutic segments and delivery systems, has helped us expand to seven manufacturing facilities in India, with a capacity of approximately 750 million units. Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
Important Vacancy details:Gland Pharma Ltd Walk in for QC Validations,IPQA,Microbiology At Hyderabad/Secunderabad.interested you can share us your updated profile to email@example.com
- Post Name: QC Validations,IPQA,Microbiology
- Education Qualification:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization, M.Pharma in Any Specialization,B.sc,B.pharm, Any Graduate in Any Specialization
- Experience: 1 – 6 years
- Salary:1,25,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
- Selection Process: Based on interview
Job Description:Greetings from Gland Pharma Limited!!
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Should have knowledge on instruments like HPLC, UV, auto titrator and GC
2. Should have knowledge on analytical method validations
3. Should have knowledge on basic GLP and good documentation practices.
Desired Candidate Profile
Should have experience in Analytical Method Validations, Method Development
Interested candidates can share their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Required Documents to be share:
- Updated Resume
- Latest 03 Months Payslips
- Supporting Bank account Statement
- Recent Increment letter if any
- Aadhar and Pan Copies
- Educational Certificates
Greetings from GLAND PHARMA!!!!!
We have urgent requirement in Microbiology department, interested candidate can share their profiles to email@example.com
1. Sterility testing of the Finished products, In-process, starting and Packing materials.
2. Daily Observation of the Sterility test canisters/ tubes.
3. Sterility method validations as per the Pharmacopoeia guidelines.
4. Disinfectant Preparation and filtration as per the schedules.
5. Environment monitoring in the Sterility testing areas.
6. Culture preparation by using the Bio balls, In house isolates and ready to use cultures.
7. Maintaining Good laboratory practices and Good Documentation practices.
8. Tasks to be performed as instructed by the HOD/ Department In-charge.
We have urgent requirement for IPQA department. If you are interested please share your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
- IPQA(Manufacturing): Sterile Injectable exposure in Line Clearance, In-Process check, Sampling, Execution of Media Fill, Process Validation & Cleaning validation.
- IPQA(Packing): Line clearance & monitoring of Optical inspection, Labeling & Packing activity.