Gland Pharma Recruitment 2021 M.Sc. Organic/General chemistry Freshers for Research Associate/Chemist – Technology Transfer – Process R&D At Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Pashamylaram.Gland Pharma Notification full detailes below.Interested and eligible candidates can Send Your resume.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Research Associate/Chemist – Technology Transfer – Process R&D
- Qualification: M.Sc. Organic/General chemistry
- Experience:2 to 05 years
Job Description: Gland Pharma Hiring For Research Associate/Chemist – Technology Transfer – Process R&D !
Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Pashamylaram
- Salary:₹ 2,75,000 – 4,50,000 P.A.
- Post of date: 09/11/2021
- Work location: Pashamylaram Corporate – R&D Office
- Note:Interested and eligible candidates can apply on firstname.lastname@example.org with subject title: Application for Tech Transfer – Process R&D.
- Note:Kindly submit your updated CVs before 11th November.
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Experience in Scale-up and Technology Transfer from R&D to Pilot Plant & Production.
- Involving in discussion with scientist and R&D chemists to ensure the process is effectively scale-up from lab to pilot and pilot to commercial.
- Technical support to production department to improve the quality and yield.
- Execution of trials, validation and commercial batches in the plant.
- Batch production record review for both trial and validation batches as per tech pack.
- Experience in cost reduction by yield improvement, batch scale Up, Recovery improvement, Recycling solvent improvement and Solvent recovery improvement
Desired Candidate Profile
- M.Sc. Organic/General chemistry
- 2-5 years experience in Tech Transfer for Process R&D
- Technology transfer experience is preferred
Perks and Benefits
- Five days work week.
- 9:30 am to 6 pm
- A/C Bus Facility
- Eligible for Increment in 2022
- State of the art labs with updated systems
Established in Hyderabad, India in 1978, Gland Pharma has grown over the years from a contract manufacturer of small volume liquid parenteral products, to become one of the largest and fastest growing injectable-focused companies, with a global footprint across 60 countries, including the United States, Europe, Canada, Australia, India and other markets.