Gland Pharma Walk In Interview 2023.Gland Pharma Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Gland Pharma has grown over the years from a contract manufacturer of small volume liquid parenteral products, to become one of the largest and fastest growing injectable-focused companies, with a global footprint across 60 countries, including the United States, Europe, Canada, Australia, India and other markets.
Walk-In Interview Details:
- Venue – BLOCK – C PHASE – i, VSEZ, DUVVADA, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
- Date :17th August
- Time – 9.00 AM – 10.30 AM
- Contact – Hemasundar ( 08912747657 )
- Department: Instrumentation Engineering/sst. Manager Process Engineer – Injectables
- Education UG: B.Tech/B.E. in Instrumentation, Diploma in Electronics/Telecommunication/B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical, Diploma in Mechanical
- Experienced: 5-10 Years
Job Description: Greetings from Gland Pharma Ltd!
Important Details :
Post of date:15/08/2023
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Mode of Interview: Face To Face Interview
Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Instrumentation Engineering :
1.Planning & execution of Anticancer block all lines Instrumentation Electronics & Electrical activities.
2.Responsible for Anticancer Block all lines Preventive, Breakdown maintenance & major activities.
3.QC Lab, R&D & Utility, warehouse Instrumentation & Electronics activities.
4.Packing hall machinery Instrumentation Preventive, Breakdown & Major activities maintenance.
5. Responsible for maintaining of Spares & Inventory control.
6.Responsible for History Books & Service cards.
7.Instrumentation & Electronics spares identification & Listing out, on monthly basis.
8.Execution of Qualification documents.
9.Responsible for maintaining of Spares & Inventory control.
10.Responsible for preparation & revision of IQ, OQ & SOP’s.
11.Responsible for preparation & revision of IQ, OQ of Computer System Validation (CSV).
12.Responsible for Change Control & Deviations.
Desired Candidate Profile
Educational Qualifications : B.Tech, Diploma
Experience :5 to 7 Years
Preferable Formulation Experience Only.
*Preferable Formulation Experience Only. *
1. Having Good work experience on steriline , Groninger Vial lines and exposer on isolator
* Mechanical Team leader. With work experience of handing of Vial lines& isolators,
* Good exposer in handing of change parts assessments, vial packing lines
2. Need to handle the Mechanical team and Troubleshooting of line issues.
3.Analyzing the Breakdowns for various failure modes effects & causes and propose & adhere to Corrective Action & Preventive action.
4.Responsible for maintaining of Spares & Inventory control.
5.Responsible for execution & review of IQ, OQ & SOP’s.
6.Responsible for Change Control, Deviations, CAPAs.
Desired Candidate Profile
Educational Qualifications : B.Tech, Diploma (Mechanical )
Experience :7 to 10 Years