Gland Pharma Ltd Walk in drive on 10th March 2021 in IPQA.A holistic objective of dispensing health through a portfolio of injectable products across various therapeutic segments and delivery systems, has helped us expand to seven manufacturing facilities in India, with a capacity of approximately 750 million units. Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Bio/Pharma Informatics-Associate/Scientist
- Education:M Pharma / B Pharma
- Experience:02 to 04 years
- Salary: 1,25,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
- Selection Process: Based on interview
Job Description: Hiring For Bio/Pharma Informatics-Associate/Scientist in Gland Pharma Ltd!
Time And Venue : 10th March , 9.00 AM – 10.00 AM
1. Performing the line clearances at all stages of packing like Optical testing, Labeling, Over Printing and Packing, etc…
2. Performing the in-process checks at all stages of packing like Optical Testing, Labeling, Overprinting and Packing, etc…
3. Monitoring of activities in Optical Testing, Labeling, Over Printing and Packing.
4. Monitoring of Calibration of equipment/systems.
5. Verification and review of batch packing activities, log books, GMP records and BPCR for accuracy of data and completion.
6. Performing of spot checks.
7. Monitoring the destruction of optical rejects.
8. Validation& revalidation of optical testing operators as per protocol.
9. Sampling of control samples, stability samples and identification samples as per SOP/BPCR and protocols.
10. Review of temperature monitoring data of packing areas ,walk in coolers and freezers In packing block.
11. To continually focus on cGMP , design and training of individuals in their relevant operations.
12. Preparation and execution of Knapp kit protocols.
Please Carry below documents along with Updated Resume
Passport size Photograph
Education and Qualification certificates
Aadhar Card & PAN Card
Latest Increment Letter & Last 3 Months Payslips with supporting Bank Statement.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.