Gland Pharma Walk-in Interview 2021 B.Sc, B.Pharma, M.Sc, M.Pharma for QC Validations – Professional/Production – Professional At Pashamylaram.Gland Pharma Notification full detailes below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: QC Validations – Professional/Production – Professional
- Qualification: B.Sc, B.Pharma, M.Sc, M.Pharma
- Experience:1 to 5 years
Job Description: Gland Pharma Hiring For QC Validations – Professional/Production – Professional !
Important Details :
- Work location- Pashamylaram(Sangareddy)
- Post of date: 08/11/2021
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Walk-in Interview QC Validations – Professional/Production – Professional , Gland Pharma
- Date :11th & 12th Nov b/w 9:00 AM-12:30 PM
- Venue: Gland Pharma Unit 2, Plot No: 42-52., Phase III, TSIIC. Pashamylaram. Patancheru, Hyderabad, Medak, Telangana, India
QC Validations – Professional
- 1-5 years experience on Method Development and Method validations.
- Hands on calibration experience on HPLC, GC, IR.
- Responsible for preparing analytical reports, provide support in response to the queries from different regulatory agencies (FDA, MHRA, TGA etc.)
- Benchmarking role with Good Laboratory Practices and Documentation Practices.
Production – Professional
- 1-7 years Small Volume Parenteral experience in Production.
- Hands on experience in Vial Filling/ Vial Sealing/Line Chemist/Compounding/Autoclave operation.
- Sterile injectable experience is mandatory.
- Experience in Line management, QMS, CIP, SIP, Autoclave, PFS, BPCR
- Willing to work in any shifts
Mandatory Documents: 10th,12th , UG, PG marks memo, Last three months Salary slips, Latest Increment Letter/CTC letter, Last three months Bank Statement
Candidates who have been interviewed in the last 6 months are not eligible. Non Local candidates with relevant skillsets and experience
A holistic objective of dispensing health through a portfolio of injectable products across various therapeutic segments and delivery systems, has helped us expand to seven manufacturing facilities in India, with a capacity of approximately 750 million units. These include four facilities with 22 production lines for finished formulations and three Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) facilities.