Gland Pharma Walk-in Interview 2021 B.Sc, B.Pharma, M.Sc, M.Pharma for QA Validations – Professional/Engineering Projects/Microbiology At Pashamylaram.Gland Pharma Notification full detailes below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: QA Validations – Professional/Engineering Projects/Microbiology
- Qualification: B.Sc, B.Pharma, M.Sc, M.Pharma
- Experience:1 to 6 years
Job Description: Gland Pharma Hiring For QA Validations – Professional/Engineering Projects/Microbiology !
Important Details :
- Work location- Pashamylaram(Sangareddy)
- Post of date: 08/11/2021
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Walk-in Interview QA Validations – Professional/Engineering Projects/Microbiology , Gland Pharma
- Date :11th & 12th Nov b/w 9:00 AM-12:30 PM
- Venue: Gland Pharma Unit 2, Plot No: 42-52., Phase III, TSIIC. Pashamylaram. Patancheru, Hyderabad, Medak, Telangana, India
QA Validations – Professional
- Performing all calibration, validation and supervision activities.
- Involving in HVAC qualifications & airflow study.
- Preparation of qualification protocols and execution of process equipment’s (Autoclave, Washing machine, Tunnel, Filling machine, sealing machine), HVAC and utilities (waster system, Compressed air, Nitrogen, etc)
- 2 to 6 Years (Injectable Experience Only)
- As per project requirement design of the AHUS, LAFS and Clean room panels.
- Heat load calculations, BOD preparation, RCP layout preparation, BOQ preparation.
- Duct routing layout preparations.
- Classification layouts preparations.
- Pipe line routing drawings preparations.
- Project work schedules preparation.
- Planning of the work activities as per project schedule time lines.
- 1-7 years experience in Microbiology.
- Microbiology testing and Environmental monitoring
- Experience in BET MLT, Microbiology Testing
- Media dispensing for media fill trials.
- Maintaining related raw data and log books.
- Maintaining Good Laboratory Practices.
- Willing to work in any shifts
Mandatory Documents: 10th,12th , UG, PG marks memo, Last three months Salary slips, Latest Increment Letter/CTC letter, Last three months Bank Statement
Candidates who have been interviewed in the last 6 months are not eligible. Non Local candidates with relevant skillsets and experience
A holistic objective of dispensing health through a portfolio of injectable products across various therapeutic segments and delivery systems, has helped us expand to seven manufacturing facilities in India, with a capacity of approximately 750 million units. These include four facilities with 22 production lines for finished formulations and three Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) facilities.