Gland Pharma Walk In Interview 2023.Gland Pharma Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Gland Pharma has grown over the years from a contract manufacturer of small volume liquid parenteral products, to become one of the largest and fastest growing injectable-focused companies, with a global footprint across 60 countries, including the United States, Europe, Canada, Australia, India and other markets.
- Post Name: Chemist/Executive
- Department: Production Chemist – Injectables
- Qualification: Msc/B Pharmacy/M Pharmacy
- Salary:₹ 2,50,000 – 6,00,000 P.A.
Job Description: Greetings from Gland Pharma Ltd!
Important Details :
- Location: Visakhapatnam
- Post of date:09/02/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face To Face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Time and Venue
13th February , 9.00 AM – 10.30 AM
BLOCK – C PHASE – i, VSEZ, DUVVADA, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
Contact – Hemasundar ( 08912747657 )
Roles and Responsibilities
1.CIP and SIP of mixing vessels and holding vessels.
2.Operation of steam sterilizers, Filter integrity Machine.
3.Pre activities for batch compounding like water collection, cooling, pH meter calibration, DO meter calibration, weighing balance calibration, and Load cell calibration of mixing vessels.
4.Compounding and filtration of the products as per batch manufacturing record.
5.Operation and cleaning of compounding cRABs, LAFs, weighing balances, DO meter, vessels and pH meter etc. Ensuring Cleanliness of Non APA.
6.Preparation and review of batch records and SOPs.
7.Preparation and filtration of disinfectant solution and indent the Disinfectant BPCR and related materials.
8.Compliance to gowning and de-gowning procedure for entry & exit into clean rooms.
9.Follow up and compliance to preventive maintenance of equipment and calibration of temperature sensors, pressure gauges, RTDs, etc.
10.Implementation of standard operating procedures.
11.Online completion of BPCR and GMP records in related areas.
Documents Required :
1) Photocopy of Education Certificates.
2) Photocopy of Aadhar card & Pancard.
3) Latest three months pay slip from the present employer with supporting bank statement/ CTC Structure or latest increment letters.
4) Updated Profile.
Perks and Benefits
As per Company Norms