Gland Pharma Ltd Walk-in Interview 2021.Gland Pharma Ltd Notification full detailes below. A holistic objective of dispensing health through a portfolio of injectable products across various therapeutic segments and delivery systems, has helped us expand to seven manufacturing facilities in India, with a capacity of approximately 750 million units.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Production Operator/Chemist
- Experience:01 to 06 years
Job Description: Hiring For Production Operator/Chemist in Gland Pharma Ltd! If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Operation of filling machines, sealing machines, cRABs, VHP Generators, and GLT machines.
2. Unloading of sterilized items, assembling, VHP sterilization, filling, stoppering (partial/ full), filled vials
loading into lyophilizer, unloading of lyophilized vials and sealing of full stoppered vials.
3. Cleaning, inspection, integrity testing & replacement of APA RABs gloves as per frequency mentioned in
4. Participation in Disinfectant filtration, APA area cleaning and documentation.
5. Participation in filtration activities and integrity testing of filters.
6. Ensuring availability of sufficient garments, shoes and Disinfectant solution.
7. Follow up and compliance to preventive maintenance of equipment and calibration of temperature gauges,
pressure gauges, RTDs etc.
8. Implementation of SOPs and continuous training of workmen for cGMP compliance.
9. Online completion of GMP records in related areas.
10. Recording of physical parameters of equipment and area as per the respective SOPs.
11. Review the Temperature data printouts of holding vessels for correctness and compliance to the set
parameters after completion of activity.
12. Reporting all deviations to Superiors.
13. Responsible for Evaluation of batch wise equipment related alarms.
14. Responsible to maintain the APA area to clean and control the microbial count.
15. Compliance to gowning and de-gowning procedure for entry & exit into clean rooms.
16. Maintain discipline and motivate the workforce for better productivity and cGMP compliance
Walk In Venue details
16th February , 9.30 AM – 11.30 AM BLOCK – C PHASE – i, VSEZ, DUVVADA, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India. Phone No: 08912747657
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.