GlaxoSmithKline Recruitment 2021.GlaxoSmithKline Notification full detailes below.GlaxoSmithKline PLC is a global healthcare company.The Company focuses on its research across six areas: Respiratory diseases, human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)/infectious diseases, Vaccines, Immuno-inflammation, Oncology and Rare diseases.
Important Vacancy details:GlaxoSmithKline Looking Bachelor degree or higher in biological or healthcare science for Project lead-NCE GD AT Bangalore, India-Intrested candiadte apply Now.
- Post Name: Project lead-NCE GD
- Qualifications:Bachelor degree or higher in biological or healthcare science
- Location: Bangalore, India
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
Note:If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID Below.
- Responsible for the implementation of the submission strategy for TG supported markets
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the submission strategy for NCE Global Delivery supported markets
- Ensures quality of both own and submission team work and compliance with regulatory guidelines and process as they apply to the role.
- Works with staff from other functions, and should be capable of working to senior levels in development functions in provision of advice, interpretation of relevant guidances, researching topics and resolving issues.
- May be required to liaise with Regulatory Agencies to resolve issues in relation to their accountabilities.
- May be part of the Regulatory Matrix Team for the given product and accountable for leadership of relevant submission team.
- May be responsible for the maintenance activities associated with an approved product, including product renewals, label harmonization, PBRER submissions etc
Broad understanding of the pharmaceutical industry, drug development environment, and R&D processes and objectives.
- 6-8 years of experience with Global/ EMAP/EU Regulatory submission experience
- Global/ EMAP Regulatory submission experience – Knowledge of regulatory agency guidelines and expectations for submissions.
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and commitment to deliver high quality output, even under pressures sometimes demanded by regulatory deadlines and managing multiple submissions simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to present information in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to interpret and advise on guidelines and requirements on a global basis, reflecting recent GSK experience
- Ability to effectively interact with line and middle management, staff and external contacts on a functional and strategic level in a matrix environment.
- Ability to lead in a matrix environment and ensure delivery of objectives across cross-functional teams.
- Ability to gain consensus on a way forward in an environment where there may be more than one way of achieving a successful outcome.
- Proven ability to think flexibly in order to meet constantly shifting priorities and timelines.
If you come across unsolicited email from email addresses not ending in gsk.com or job advertisements which state that you should contact an email address that does not end in “gsk.com”, you should disregard the same and inform us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can confirm to you if the job is genuine.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online