GlaxoSmithKline Recruitment October 2020.GlaxoSmithKline Notification full detailes below.GlaxoSmithKline PLC is a global healthcare company. … The Company focuses on its research across six areas: Respiratory diseases, human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)/infectious diseases, Vaccines, Immuno-inflammation, Oncology and Rare diseases. The Company makes a range of prescription medicines and vaccines products.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Regulatory Specialist, RRDM
- Education:Bachelor’s degree in biological or healthcare science
- Experienced:0 to 3 years
- Location: Bangalore, India
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
Note:If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID Below.
Job Description: Hiring For Regulatory Specialist, RRDM in GlaxoSmithKline! If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org
· Accurate completion of routine data maintenance tasks to agreed schedule
· Ensure own work is compliant with data standards and defined procedures
· Ensure defined quality control procedures are followed
· Capable of performing routine data extraction from RIMS to support KPI generation
· Maintain knowledge of GSK standards and procedures associated with RIMS and contribute to the definition of new and revised procedures to improve quality and effectiveness
· Indexing, abstracting and quality assurance of US/UK submissions and associated correspondence into established regulatory document management system(s).
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online