GlaxoSmithKline Hiring 2022 .GlaxoSmithKline Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now. GSK, we unite science, technology, and talent to get ahead of disease together. Our goal is to improve the lives of billions across the world. By bringing together outstanding people in an inclusive environment, we can make an impact on a global scaleWe develop cancer medicines with life-changing potential for patients including ovarian cancer, endometrial cancer and multiple myeloma.
- Post Name: Senior Regulatory Specialist
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree/Masters degree or higher in biological or healthcare science
- Experienced: Minimum 6-8 years of experience
Job Description: GlaxoSmithKline Hiring For Senior Regulatory Specialist !
Important Details :
- Location: Bengaluru, India
- Post of date:07/09/2022
- Note:you should disregard the same and inform us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for timely delivery of regulatory activities of multiple Rx and/or Vx projects across dosage forms.
- Represents CD on Regulatory Networks and Matrix Teams providing guidance to Pharma Supply Chain (PSC), Commercial, Quality Assurance, 3rd Party Contract Manufacturing Organizations and Office of the Chief Medical Officer (OCMO) to produce appropriate components for global regulatory dossiers.
- Will serve as a mentor/trainer for new team members.
- May act as a Subject Matter Expert for specific areas for consultation within the team/ department as well as externally outside the department.
Key Responsibilities :-
- Independently and confidently executes agreed dossier strategy.
- Independently manages multiple Rx and/or Vx project assignments simultaneously; assignments will range in complexity, but more complex work is expected.
- Independently completes data assessment to ensure dossier is fit for purpose.
- Identifies risks associated with submission data and information packages.
- Escalates issues with line manager that have business impact.
- May act as reviewer/approver for dossiers prepared by peers and identifies improvement opportunities for Regulatory processes, policies and systems.
- Understands regulations, guidelines, procedures and policies relating to registration and manufacturing of pharmaceutical products, to expedite submission, review and approval of global applications. May provide consultation and solutions being the subject matter expert in specific areas of expertise. Acts as mentor/trainer for new staff.
- Understands internal/external Regulatory environment.
- Actively builds an organisational network (PSC, LOC, PO and other relevant stakeholders), promotes and is engaged in knowledge and experience sharing.
- Communicates across GSK, as necessary regarding project and policy issues ensuring optimum position for GSK.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply