GlaxoSmithKline Recruitment 2021.GlaxoSmithKline Notification full detailes below.GlaxoSmithKline PLC is a global healthcare company.The Company focuses on its research across six areas: Respiratory diseases, human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)/infectious diseases, Vaccines, Immuno-inflammation, Oncology and Rare diseases.
Important Vacancy details:GlaxoSmithKline Looking Master’s degree in Life Science Graduate/Medical/Paramedical/Pharmacy Degree for Analyst, Study Data AT Bangalore, India-Intrested candiadte apply Now.
- Post Name: Analyst, Study Data
- Qualifications:Master’s degree in Life Science Graduate/Medical/Paramedical/Pharmacy Degree-Minimum 2-4 years’ experience in Clinical Research or clinical data management
- Location: Bangalore, India
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
Note:If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID Below.
Job Description:Are you looking for an opportunity to support process improvement initiatives and shares best practices related to Clinical studies and projects? If so, this is the role for you.
Analyst Study Data is responsible for data cleaning activities on a day to day basis for the assigned clinical studies by adhering to related GSK standard operation, guidance and procedural documents by ensuring quality and delivery according to the set timelines.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Reviews the Data Management Plan and associated documents and follow relevant checks, listings, cleaning plan, data cleaning strategy etc. Adheres to the requirements of study-specific Clinical Data Management Plans for assigned project(s) by reviewing & processing clinical trial data to ensure the accuracy & consistency of clinical databases.
- Writing and posting data queries to sites for discrepant data, resolve answered queries and re-queries where appropriate.
- Analysing and resolving discrepancies identified by the programmatic checks within the eCRF system and during manual data review.
- Ensures that data from external databases/datasets such as central and/or local laboratory data, electronic diary data etc. are consistent with data in the clinical database. Use the specified reconciliation process to document and query any such discrepancies found with the appropriate party.
- Contributes to the process of database freeze and archival of documents in the eTMF relevant to the role
- Provides relevant data cleaning reports, status updates, feedback on trends throughout the study course.
- Complete required trainings according to timelines and Adhere to the relevant departmental SOPs, regulatory requirements and industry best practices.
- Apply quality control procedures and checks to ensure data quality standards are achieved.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and perform other duties as assigned by Study or Line Manager
If you come across unsolicited email from email addresses not ending in gsk.com or job advertisements which state that you should contact an email address that does not end in “gsk.com”, you should disregard the same and inform us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can confirm to you if the job is genuine.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online