GlaxoSmithKline Hiring 2023 .GlaxoSmithKline Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now. GSK, we unite science, technology, and talent to get ahead of disease together. Our goal is to improve the lives of billions across the world. By bringing together outstanding people in an inclusive environment, we can make an impact on a global scaleWe develop cancer medicines with life-changing potential for patients including ovarian cancer, endometrial cancer and multiple myeloma.
- Post Name: Medical Writer
- Qualification: MSc or MPharm – Lifesciences
- Experienced: Up to 2 years writing experience in the pharmaceutical industry is a plus
Job Description: Greeting from GlaxoSmithKline !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Bengaluru, India
- Post of date:25/02/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face To face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
The Medical Writer is expected to work under guidance of a mentor or independently, facilitating delivery of the written assignments through proactive coordination of stakeholders to build content. The writer understands trial designs and interpretation of statistically analysed clinical research data. The writer should be able to meet the quality standards of the global organization. The Medical Writer is responsible for the final deliverable and is expected to work in complex matrix organizations
- Completes assignments under guidance of a mentor or independently (this may include sections, or whole documents).
- Authors clinical regulatory documents following defined templates.
- Independently builds and expands capabilities to work on increasingly complex assignments.
- Understands the importance of consistency and quality level for all documents.
- Establishes network of communication and continuously builds these relationships with stakeholders to facilitate efficient execution of assignment.
- Participates in document planning and review meetings.
- Proactively raises and discusses concerns/ issues in an open and timely manner within the global Medical Writing Team
- Promotes high scientific and medical writing standards by pointing out obvious flaws and proposing alternatives.
- Interprets and communicates clinical data clearly and succinctly and at an appropriate level for the audience.
- MSc or MPharm – Lifesciences
- Up to 2 years writing experience in the pharmaceutical industry is a plus
- Demonstrates knowledge of scientific methodology in the design, conduct and description of clinical research.
- Demonstrates understanding of how to interpret, describe and document clinical data.
- Ability to understand importance of International Committee for Harmonisation (ICH) / Good Clinical Practice (GCP).
- Possesses good working knowledge of statistical principles used in clinical research
- Shows good attention to detail
- Possesses necessary computer skills and general computer literacy.
- Excellent English language skills (verbal and written)
Click here for notification and Apply