Glaxosmithkline pharmaceuticals Recruitment May 2020 Bachelor Degree for System & SDEA Technical Associate @ Bangalore . Interested candidates may Apply online for selection as detailed below.
- Post Name: System & SDEA Technical Associate
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree
- Experience:2-4 Years
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of System & SDEA Technical Associate in Glaxosmithkline pharmaceuticals!
- To solicit, evaluate and collate information from Local Operating Companies and collate in appropriate systems
- Maintenance of the pharmacovigilance agreements database and other systems used by the team in terms of ensuring data in the systems is current and accurate.
- To support the configuration and data quality of the OASIS system. Interactions will include SDS Configuration Management Technical Managers, SDS Application Support and Reporting teams, OASIS users, GSK source system teams, and IT vendors suppliers and back again in three key areas- systems delivery, systems validation, and systems support.
- Location: Bangalore
- Salary : Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Openings : NA
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.