GlaxoSmithKline Recruitment 2020.GlaxoSmithKline Notification full detailes below.GlaxoSmithKline PLC is a global healthcare company.The Company focuses on its research across six areas: Respiratory diseases, human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)/infectious diseases, Vaccines, Immuno-inflammation, Oncology and Rare diseases.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Literature Specialist
- Education:Bachelor’s Degree – Life sciences.
- Experience: 3-5 years of relevant industry experience; at least 2 years experience in product safety
- Location: Bangalore, India
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
Note:If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID Below.
Job Description: Hiring For Literature Specialist in GlaxoSmithKline! If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking for a technical support role that ensures the accuracy of critical safety data? If so, this Safety Pharmacovigilance Staff role could be an ideal opportunity to explore.
As a Safety Pharmacovigilance Staff, you will be responsible for any required administrative support and will be responsible for maintenance of the systems used by the team in terms of ensuring data in the systems is current and accurate
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Perform PV literature surveillance activities according to appropriate regulations and agreed processes
- Ensure timely production of key deliverables including but not limited to:
- Screening and review of literature search results (articles/abstracts/citations) for purposes of ICSR identification
- Triaging literature search results for potential articles of interest with relevant safety information concerning both GSK marketed and GSK products in development, for signal detection/periodic reporting purposes using defined algorithms and criteria.
- Maintaining and documenting up-to-date product knowledge to aid in literature review
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online