GlaxoSmithKline Recruitment 2020.GlaxoSmithKline Notification full detailes below.GlaxoSmithKline PLC is a global healthcare company.The Company focuses on its research across six areas: Respiratory diseases, human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)/infectious diseases, Vaccines, Immuno-inflammation, Oncology and Rare diseases.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Associate Manager Literature Evaluation
- Education:Bachelor’s Degree – Life sciences (Biology, chemistry, pharmacy, medicine or other relevant scientific discipline)
- Experience: 9-12 years of relevant industry experience
- Location: Bangalore, India
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
Note:If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID Below.
Job Description: Hiring For Associate Manager Literature Evaluation in GlaxoSmithKline! If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org
Manage a group of scientists who conduct PV SERM literature activities by:
- appropriate management so that the team consistently, efficiently and reliably performs activities supporting GSK’s regulatory obligations related to PV SERM literature review for purposes of of aggregate report inclusion and potential safety signal identification
- providing management oversight to maintain and drive quality across the team
- ensuring that the respective team is staffed by appropriately skilled and trained individuals so that the team can successfully meet the required performance standards
- developing and sharing pharmacovigilance knowledge and experience with team members, with proven ability to support and coach direct reports
- readiness, experience and ability to work globally both in the internal and external to GSK environment, interacting with all different levels of stakeholders
Supervise and support the work of a team of direct reports performing PV SERM literature surveillance activities according to appropriate regulations and agreed processes, including performing management monitoring of all activities carried out by the team.
Ensure timely production of key deliverables by team, including but not limited to:
- Screening and reviewing literature search results (articles/abstracts/citations) for purposes of aggregate report inclusion and potential safety signal identification
- Maintaining and documenting up-to-date product knowledge to aid in literature review
- Balance resource requirements and promote a pragmatic, flexible, focused approach to workload
- Ensure that direct reports have business objectives set, development plans in place and complete all trainings, as required
- Develop and share pharmacovigilance and literature review knowledge and experience with team members
- Minimum level of job-related experience required: 9 to 12 years of relevant industry experience
- Pharmaceutical industry experience (e.g. drug safety, regulatory, clinical development, medical affairs)
- Literature review and/or library sciences experience and knowledge of the principles of causality assessment and the evaluation of safety signals preferred.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online