GlaxoSmithKline Recruitment 2021.GlaxoSmithKline Notification full detailes below.GlaxoSmithKline PLC is a global healthcare company.The Company focuses on its research across six areas: Respiratory diseases, human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)/infectious diseases, Vaccines, Immuno-inflammation, Oncology and Rare diseases.
Important Vacancy details:GlaxoSmithKline Looking Bachelor’s degree in General Sciences or Life/Health related Science Degree (consult manager on health related) for Quality Operations Associate AT Bangalore, India-Intrested candiadte apply Now.
- Post Name: Quality Operations Associate
- Qualifications:Bachelor’s degree in General Sciences or Life/Health related Science Degree (consult manager on health related)
- Location: Bangalore, India
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
Note:If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID Below.
Are you looking for an opportunity to support process improvement initiatives and shares best practices related to Clinical studies and projects? If so, this is the role for you.
As Clinical Support Staff you will be responsible for working in collaboration with the Project Delivery Lead and Study Delivery Lead to provide operational and administrative support for projects and study delivery activities. You will also provide support on contract development for Intercompany Clinical Trial Agreements (ICTAs) and Service Agreements.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Ensure high quality and up-to-date information in planning and tracking tools for project and study level data
- Ensure consistency in study and project level information between the Clinical Project Tracking and other relevant databases using available reports
- Follow-up with study team members to resolve discrepancies as needed and escalate any issues to Study Delivery Lead (SDL) and Project Delivery Lead (PDL).
- Assist in preparing study/project reports and status, assist in compiling data in preparation of study/project presentations, and updates related to time, budget, and quality
- Coordinate Study Budget Breakdown (SBB) process and track SBB status from start to end
- Review budget actuals versus forecasts, monitor expenses on a regular basis, support monthly studies budget, and any cost management plan maintenance
- Provide support in resolution of deviations and issues in actual expenses and escalate as appropriate
- Support SDL and PDL for quality assessment, controls, inspections, and audits as required
- Prepare and/or customize study document templates according to study requirements
- Provide support to ensure documents needed for submission are available for the respective country
- Collect central study essential documents and conduct Level 1 Quality Control and maintain an overview of local study essential documents
- Provide an overview of the Financial Disclosure activities and cascade to study team
- File and archive central study essential documents and provide support for filing and archiving of local study essential documents
If you come across unsolicited email from email addresses not ending in gsk.com or job advertisements which state that you should contact an email address that does not end in “gsk.com”, you should disregard the same and inform us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can confirm to you if the job is genuine.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online